Want to stand out against your competitors? Or to be found on Google when people search for you? Then Local SEO is crucial for you, in fact, it’s crucial for any business!
If you need to find out what Local SEO is exactly, we have a previous blog covering it all here. But to quickly sum it up, it’s about focusing on results that are relevant to the user’s location. For example, if you search for a ‘bakery’ on Google, Google understands that you’re searching for a bakery shop, so it will show bakeries near to your location.
Did you know the amount of people who now search using …..”Near me” has increased 500%?
So, imagine, a new visitor is in your town and looks for “coffee shop near me”….would they find you?
76% of people who search for something nearby on their smartphone visit a related business within a day.
What we will review and advise on:
- Is your GMB page working? This allows users to find out more information about you, such as opening times and reviews.
- How to appear in the map results. This allows users to find your exact location and they can work out exactly how far away you are.
- Is your information up to date? You don’t want to give potential customers the wrong information, we will review this to make sure.
- Are you getting the most out of reviews? Reviews can determine whether you gain a new customer, make sure to collect lots of positive reviews to entice customers.
- Are you using images to sell your product/service? Again, images can allow potential customers to get more of a feel of what your business is about, and they will know what to expect.
So if you’re unsure how yours is performing, we can take a look for you. This is a limited time offer so don’t hesitate to contact us!