Organic search is one method that is used to help websites gain traction in the search engine results pages. It’s a long term solution that results in a good ROI. It can be used on its own, but more and more businesses are choosing to combine organic SEO with paid search optimisation. As a result they quickly dominate the search engines and become fierce competition, obtaining a large proportion of the clicks from their target audience and building a strong online presence.
A recent study showed that ads have a positive impact on the organic CTR and user behaviour. The ads also increase revenue for most users, but will investing in pay-per-click be of benefit to your business? Let’s take a look at five reasons why PPC is definitely worth your consideration.
- You have control over the budget; you only need to pay what you can afford and you choose the amount. It’s possible to put a daily cap on and you can change your budget at any time. You’re not tied in to any contracts and you hold the reigns so there’s no need to panic about overspending.
- PPC results are much quicker than organic SEO, which is one of the reasons they’re so powerful when used together. Organic search takes time to build and is a long term solution, but PPC results can show up in the search engines and bring in conversions within 24 hours.
- PPC ads can be targeting to a specific market at a specific time thanks to the location targeting and delivery options. The targeting options help you to reach the perfect customers to increase your conversion rates.
- PPC is versatile and can give you valuable information that will improve your SEO. Pay-per-click can be used to test the waters when releasing a new product or service. It can also be used to promote your events and to test the success and conversion rates of your keywords.
- You don’t get charged unless someone clicks on your ad. This is one of the main advantages that Google PPC has over traditional forms of advertising, such as taking out an ad in a newspaper. You pay when a consumer clicks the ad and not simply for creating the ad in the hope that your target market will see and engage with it.
PPC can be intimidating, but we’re on hand to guide you through the process. We have the experience and the knowledge to get you the results you’re looking for. We achieve great success for our clients with our extensive keyword analysis and by creating adverts that appeal to specific target audiences. Are you ready to use PPC to your advantage? Get in touch and we’ll get started.